Job Title: German Speaking Customer Services Advisor
Closing date for applications: 11-02-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multilingual German Customer Services Advisor to work in our busy e-commerce customer services team in Cheltenham. In this role you will support the e-commerce services team by providing excellent customer service to our customers.
This role will be integral in building an effective and cohesive team and will suit someone who has previous customer services experience within a busy, fast paced environment and who is fluent in German, as well as English, written & spoken. We are looking for somebody who can work 37.5 hours a week across varying shifts both in the week and weekends.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handling and resolving customer complaints within a 48 hour turnaround, via phone, email, webchat and other social media channels.
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions and details of actions taken
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
- Support with other ad-hoc duties to include covering our Reception on occasions, translating short texts or reviewing translations, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- Able to speak an additional language French or/and Dutch (Written & Spoken). Any other languages in additional to those, would be an advantage
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator, with interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A strong team player
- Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
- Able to build rapport and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, pension, life insurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend