Job Title: Visual Merchandising Manager (maternity cover)
Location: Superdry Cheltenham
Closing date for applications: 23-01-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Visual Merchandiser to join our innovative company and deliver SuperGroup’s visual merchandising strategy to our Cheltenham store.
Working alongside managers in the store to ensure that the store is both visually pleasing but it is contributing to maximising sales and growth opportunities.
- Working with the managers within the store to ensure that Visual Merchandising is in place to the highest standard and contributing to the strategic plan to deliver SuperGroups business objectives.
- Ensure that at all times the store is ‘shoppable’ and customers have a Real Superdry experience when visiting the Store.
- Through VM implementation help maximise store sales and profitability through following and successfully implementing visual standards in windows, on mannequins and the shop floor product according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Analyse store sales figures to ensure that you are aware of best sellers and product is placed correctly
- Implement and deliver visually inspiring brand concepts as directed by the Visual Merchandising Management team.
- Style both mannequins and window displays to meet Superdry standards and directives
- Ensure that all visual merchandising initiatives are implemented as per Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Have a clear understanding of buying and retail trends across all product merchandise.
- At all times ensure that the Visual Merchandising directives are built and communicated to the team.
- Understand the stores best sellers, our customer and adapting visual concepts for specific areas/environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the closest stores – speak on the phone and support each other regularly.
- Form part of the store management team and we all work closely to ensure that Visual Merchandising contributes to the overall success of the store.
- Work closely with the store operations team to ensure that product is in the right place at the right time.
- Coach and develop the store staff on the importance of maintaining brand standard and Visual Merchandising presentation to ensure Visual Merchandising standards are consistent all of the time, not just at store visit time.
- Be confident that the store teams are able to deliver VM to the highest standard.
- Communicate the VM and store KPIs, results and focuses to our team
- Listen and take action on our team’s feedback on what it is like to work within VM and what we can improve.
- Keep an eye on competitor and industry trends and communicate the findings to the Visual Merchandising team
- Lead by example by taking part in customer interaction when opportunities occur.
- Be aware of our competitors in the local area
What we’re looking for
- Be fully aware of industry trends
- VM experience
- Management experience
- Retail experience
- Decision making abilities
- Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan for past, present and future
- Possess excellent relationship management, communication, training, planning and organizational skills.
- Understands the bigger picture
- Be a passionate and highly creative individual and able to consistently deliver visual excellence in our stores
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance
Apply Send to a friend