Job Title: Merchandising Administration Assistant- Apprenticeship
Closing date for applications: 23-01-2017
Hours: Full Time - 37.5hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
SuperGroup have recently entered into a partnership with Gloucestershire College, allowing us to recruit and develop apprentices in a variety of head office departments. The apprenticeship roles will combine a real job with real responsibilities with study towards a recognised vocational qualification, with support, development and mentoring to help our apprentices grow into a long and successful career with us.
The Merchandising team are looking for a quick and avid learner to dive right into the role supporting our Merchandisers. You will quickly adapt to our product line and begin to establish which products are best/worst sellers within our stores. The role will play a key part in ensuring we maximise our profit opportunity and we have enough product in our stores to support growth. You will offer administrational support to the Merchandising team and oversee the intake of stock with central purchasing and logistics. You will need to have very strong organisational skills, incredible attention to detail, be able to prioritise work really effectively and juggle many different pieces of work at once. You will be a quick learner with good computer skills.
- Manage the stock intake with Central Purchasing team and Logistics functions
- Keep purchase order status and commitment reports up to date and highlight any problems that need resolving in a timely manner
- Update the Allocation team with forthcoming delivery information and advise of any changes to the planned distribution of product
- Maintain awareness of best and worst sellers within stores.
- Work closely with the Buying Administrators to ensure buy information is translated in to purchase orders.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and bespoke database with department stock orders and product attribute data, ensuring the accuracy of all data inputting.
- Producing sales size analysis reports and applying this to new orders.
- Excellent numerically with an analytical approach
- Proficient in Word, Power Point and especially Excel and Outlook.
- Commercial with awareness and an interest in fashion
- Able to cope with the pressures of working within a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working within a team to deliver results as well as on your own
- Able to work in a fast-paced team and manage high volumes of different kinds of work
- Effective at juggling multiple requirements at any one time.
- Able to work quickly and accurately, keeping errors to an absolute minimum
- Exceptionally attentive to detail with a perfectionist approach
- A quick learner, able to become familiar with new tasks, processes and systems quickly.
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to get involved in anything and everything relating to recruitment
- An excellent communicator with an enthusiastic, articulate, professional, and engaging manner
- Located within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham
What we offer
- Apprenticeship basic salary of £13,065 rising on completion of qualification, Pension contributions, Life assurance, 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend