Job Title: Staff Shop Sales Assistant
Location: The Duke - Burton-Upon-Trent
Closing date for applications: 31-05-2017
Hours: Part Time - 15hrs
Please note that some jobs may be closed earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applications. We therefore advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Staff Shop Sales Advisor – Burton-Upon-Trent
One of the amazing benefits of working at Superdry is the Staff Shop which stocks heavily discounted Superdry sample products, open weekdays. The Duke Distribution Centre based in Burton-Upon-Trent will soon house its very own staff shop to serve employees at the DC and also house the incredibly popular bi-annual Friends and Family events. As a Part-Time sales advisor you will help deliver the best possible experience of our brand and products every day for Superdry employees and visitors alike.
- Operate tills, and deal with all associated procedures such as exchanges.
- Showcase our products every day to our customers.
- Replenish stock against agreed plans, garment care/folding procedures (working in both the stockroom and shop floor).
- Be approachable and helpful, taking the extra step for every customer.
- Replenish the store stock by picking from the offsite warehouse, accurately and efficiently, using the picking lists provided by the Supervisor.
- Help keep all areas of the store clear and tidy.
- Fully understand Health & Safety/ Security and cash procedures and raise any issues.
- Work hard to ensure that the store is run as efficiently as possible.
- Help drive sales by influencing stockholding and setting up promotional events.
- Understand our brand - where we came from, where we are and where we are heading
- An experienced retailer preferably in fashion, a passion for people and fashion is absolutely essential
- A confident communicator
- Have a passion for customers and exceeding expectations
- Knowledgeable in store operations
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications
- A competent administrator
- Excellent in time management
- Effective in making timely decisions, good at problem solving and are able to work under your own initiative.
What We Offer
- Excellent base salary
- Pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 50% staff discount
Download job description Apply Send to a friend